Wednesday, December 15, 2004

We're Making News!

I got a nice surprise today: one of my favorite journalists, John Nichols of The Nation, posted a blog entry about the Feingold for President buzz...and he mentions this blog!

Writes Nichols: "The interest in a Feingold candidacy has even sparked the development of a "Russ Feingold for President" Internet forum at www.russfeingold.blogspot.com, where writers positively gush about Feingold's "courage, intelligence and integrity" and his electability."

Check out his whole post here!

But this raises a disturbing question: has my blog peaked too soon? Seriously, I've had it for half a week, there aren't any links yet, and it's already being quoted on The Nation's website! I'm amazed!

EDIT: Well, now the blog's address and the quotes from my post are no longer in the article. And after I had told my mom and sister about it too!

|

5 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Danielle Solzman said...

It is possible that you peaked too soon. I'll check the article out (it was mentioned on the Americans for Bayh blog. I would suggest a group blog. We have one for Americans for Bayh.

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The article is available on www.madison.com, the web site for Madison, Wisc. news. John Nichols is the associate editor at The Capital Times in Madison.

The full URL: http://www.madison.com/tct/mad/opinion//index.php?ntid=21404

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The text can be found at Common Dreams, but its link to your site doesn't work.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link in the Common Dreams reprint is messed up.

Just change

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/%22http://www.russfeingold.blogspot.com/%22

back to

http://www.russfeingold.blogspot.com

And the election isn't over until Jan 6.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ for Pres. Hillary for VP. Stand up to those bastards. The GOP is ruthless bunch of warmongers and liars. Do not try to be a nice guy. CAll a liar a liar. Stand up now for SSI and you will be Presidnet in 2008. Have the balls to say you are proud to be liberal and support SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, Schools, and all the other liberal programs that the Bushes hate. Go Russ. There are lots of yellow dog Dems like me who want a change. Randall P, Chattanooga Tn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?