Friday, April 01, 2005

Great New Links

Hey everybody, I've been pretty busy recently, so while I've added a number of links in the past month or more, I haven't drawn everybody's attention to them with a post so, here's some sites to check out:

RussForPresident.com is a great new (well, new-ish) national Feingold for President site.

Fox for Feingold is a great, regularly updated site for Feingold news. Don't let the name scare you: it has nothing to do with Fox News!

Also, I've got three state Feingold websites to bring to your attention:

Illinois, the state where I grew up, now has Steve Birenberg's great Feingold for Illinois blog for Feingold supporters in the Land of Lincoln (and Simon, and Durbin, and Obama)

Missouri, where I was born and currently live, has a Missouri for Feingold Yahoo Group started by Seth Jackson. Join and receive occasional emails from me!

Last but not least, Jerry Troiano has started a very impressive New Jersey for Feingold website. I've never been to Jersey, but I am listening to a Springsteen CD as I type this.

Also: I've added a number of links to Feingold CafePress stores. In addition to the DraftRuss and RussForPresident stores, a number of stores that sell merchandise supporting various possible candidates have added Russ stuff to their inventory. Now a CafePress search for Russ Feingold yields a couple of pages of results, as opposed to the three items it got when I first started this site. Russ's 2008 stock has definitely risen in the past four months!

If you have a Feingold site that I'm not currently linking to, please post a comment or email me and I'll give you a "hello" and a link (as Daniel Owen at OvalOffice2008.com says.)

Finally, MSNBC's website has a nice article about Feingold's 2008 possibilities. I don't have time to quote it in much detail here, but I think it's worth checking out: "A Democratic Dark Horse poised to emerge" So, MSNBC has noticed the Feingold for President buzz...any way this could lead to me being a guest on Countdown with Keith Olbermann? Just being hopeful.

Finally, I have to work (and work extra hours!) the next four days so I probably won't post then, but on my next day off expect another of my trademark long rambling posts on Senator Feingold's return to Alabama!

|

3 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

During a C-Span interview this morning with the senator, the interviewer announced that the senator's Alabama Listening Session two weeks ago will air on C-Span this coming Sunday night, on their American Politics show. I believe the air times are 630PM EDT and 930PM EDT.

Yours in reform,

Charles

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Justin Ready said...

I have posted a poll on 2008 Political Perspective (my blog) that asks for who you would like to see run for President. I have 20 candidates listed, including Sen. Feingold. It is on the right side of my blog. You can vote for more than one candidate because it is a preference poll for who should run, not necessarily who should win.
http://2008politicalperspective.blogspot.com

P.S.
This blog is linked under Feingold's name on the right side...

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger frailamerica said...

everyone should visit new jersey!

springteen, bon jovi, sinatra, er...um...trixter.

fraternally,
jerry
New Jersey for Feingold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?