Friday, December 17, 2004

Links to Check Out

I added some more links. Thanks to Ben Masel for pointing me to the Feingold videos. The other new links are to some political news sites I visit regularly, including that of my friend The Kentucky Democrat.

Everyone interested in a Draft Feingold in 2008 campaign should join the Yahoo group, if you haven't already.

Also, check out the Draft Russ store at Cafe Press, which features some Draft Russ T-shirts and buttons. You can even get a Draft Russ T-shirt for your dog! (Note: the DraftRuss.com website on the merchandise does not currently have any content, although it is registered. But your dog won't mind.)

|

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger JHS said...

Hey, this is Eric S. Hungerford from www.DraftRuss.com. I just wanted to mention that the site is now up and ready to go, and I also wanted to sincerely thank you for your work to promote Senator Feingold's message and courage. More people need to know about him and his career in Congress. Again, thank you.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger ever-green said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Please go over my instant cash advance
blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?