Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Small Update

Hey folks,

I'm feeling a bit under the weather and I have to work the next two days, so my big "Feingold in Alabama II: The Sequel" Roundup will have to be delayed until the weekend. My apologies.

But I do have some additions to the site today:

First: another Feingold state site is up; check out Fitzy's insightful Feingold for Michigan blog. Looks like Feingold fever is spreading across the Midwest! Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and now Michigan!

My other new link is Brian's Russ Feingold Archive. As you might have guessed, this is an archive of Russ-related stories, editorials, speeches, and anything else he can find!

In addition, Senator Feingold was on C-SPAN's Washington Journal this morning. For those of you who, like me, missed this it's available on C-SPAN's website here.

Again, let me know if you have any new Feingold links or news!

|

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

will this change anything?

http://www.wispolitics.com/index.iml?Article=34788

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?