Tuesday, May 31, 2005

No, I'm Not Dead..

...just in case anyone was wondering.

I'm still alive and I still believe Russ Feingold would be the best choice for President in 2008.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I apologize to my regular visitors (if such people exist) for not posting in the past month. Mostly I was just too exhausted from my job to feel much like posting, but I'm going to try to post at least once a week from now on.

And...I've got some actual exciting Russ Feingold for President in 2008 related news to write about! Senator Feingold's Progressive Patriots Fund leadership PAC now has a website out. Check it out here.

It looks like a pretty good site, especially the media center section which features audio or video files for many recent interviews and other media appearances of Senator Feingold's. The site also has news articles on a range of issues that Senator Feingold has spoken out about including the PATRIOT Act, the Bolton nomination, the filibuster deal, and health care.

And, of course, there is a page where you can make contributions to the Fund, which I encourage everyone to do if they can (although, in full disclosure, I haven't made a donation yet. But, hey, I have this site! That counts for something, right?)

Hopefully, I'll have a longer post in the next few days.

Thanks to Jerry Troiano of the New Jersey for Feingold site for making me aware of the Progressive Patriots Fund site.

And thanks to everyone who's still coming here and still believes in the Feingold for President cause.

|

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Canadian, but I follow American Politics with a passion [due to how America greatly affects our world, and as such, how its leader affects the world].

From the information I've looked over, Russ Feingold is a man I would most definitely vote for were I an american citizen and were he to run for President.

He certainly has my support.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Have to say I couldn't disagree with you more on your choice for President, but I enjoy reading your posts and will be checking in often.

Good luck in law school!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Stop by gym chicago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?