Friday, August 26, 2005

Minor Update

Hey folks,

Well, I survived my first week of law school. Huzzah!

Looks like Our Man Russ has been making a bit of news this week due to his Iraq withdrawal timetable proposal, his Meet the Press appearance, and his trip to LA. I'll link to some columns and such about those stories on Saturday or Sunday, and offer some of my own commentary too. Right now I'm too tired for all that, but I just wanted to get a little bit of blog business done, so:

Meet the Press: Still don't know what Senator Feingold said in his Meet the Press interview? Well head on over to New Jersey for Feingold, where Jerry Troiano was kind enough to post an mp3 of the interview. Guess this means I don't have to give my wonderfully wacky Gilmore Girls/Russ on MTP/Game One of the World Series tape away to another desperate Feingold fan. That's a relief.

Updated links: I've made some changes on the link list to make it more up to date. Unfortunately, there's been a net change of zero sites. While I've added links for Tennesseans for Feingold and the Feingold for President petition (sign it if you haven't! I command you!) I unfortunately had to say good bye to two links: some months ago 44th President changed from an interesting blog about Democratic contenders for 2008 to a bunch of random junk, I don't know why, but I don't think it's worth linking to now. Also gone was the Russ friendly Badpolitiks blog as its blogger Drew has gone on to better things, mainly running a Congressional campaign. If you know of any sites that should be added to my links, as always, post a comment or send me an email.

Good night, hopefully I'll post some more tomorrow.

|

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally support the draft Feingold movement. He's the ray of light for the Democrats and the nation out of the dark, dark mess Bush & co. (w/Democratic complicity) has created.

http://progressivepulpit.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?